We are pleased to offer district families a preschool experience designed to enhance kindergarten readiness at two preschool facilities and select elementary school sites. The purpose of the district preschool program is to provide a high-quality early childhood experience for our youngest learners in a safe, supportive, and stimulating environment.
We believe family partnership’s are vital to a student’s success in our program. Ongoing opportunities for parent involvement are offered throughout the school year and are strongly encouraged.
About the Program
- Classrooms are inclusive to all learners
- Half-day and full-day options, including bilingual Spanish instruction
- Children eligible for the Colorado Preschool Program can attend at no cost to the family
- Free developmental screenings offered to families through the enrollment process
- Parent classes and engagement opportunities offered throughout the year
- Children who will be three or four years of age by Oct. 1, 2022 are eligible to be screened and may qualify to attend preschool at no cost through the Colorado Preschool Program (CPP).
- Parents and guardians interested in enrolling their child may follow the three-step process below.
3-Step Process for Enrollment
- Complete the Preschool Application. Please visit: https://bit.ly/A14Preschool22-23
- The Preschool Team will contact you to schedule a free developmental screening appointment.
- Parents and guardians of NEW students may register online at: https://bit.ly/A14OnlineRegistration
For more information: Contact us at ECE@adams14.org
Questions and More Information
Please call 303-853-5000 with any additional questions about preschool registration.
For more information about enrollment in Adams 14, please visit the district’s enrollment webpage.